Can you believe that 2012 is over? It feels like just yesterday that I was anxiously awaiting my little nugget and Katherine had short hair. We are deeming 2012 as the year of the baby and the bangs. The double b’s.
Seeing as how every news outlet is compiling a “year in review” we thought we’d jump on the bandwagon. Here are our 5 favorite things of the year:
5. Window displays/Store decorations: Although they take a lot of hard work and effort they always turn out amazing. Also, how cute are our mini stockings?!
4. The Amazing Angeline: LB received a real treat when Angeline came back to town. Not only has she helped with modeling she has lent a hand in creating window displays, assisting with the website, and styling Kat and me for shoots. We don’t know what we would have done without her this fall/winter.
3. Katherine’s Hair: For as long as I have known Katherine her hair has always been ever changing. From a cute pixie to super long locks, girl can pull them all off. Her favorite? The bangs of course!
2. Little Nugget: This year gave me my little peanut. She is the absolute best and she is surrounded by so much love.
1. Photo shoots: Here at LB, we spend a great deal of time putting together shoots. They range from being super silly to nearing editorial status (at least to us country gals).We like to think that we are getting better each time.
We’ve had such a wonderful year and here’s to 2013!
Jenna, Katherine, Angeline and Little Nugget.